Somehow I blinked, the weekend is over and we are already past the halfway mark in September. How did this happen? Anyone else feeling like the weeks are just flying by this year? With the official Fall season kicking off this week, I have been making a bucket list of all the things I want to do this season.
I always tend to be extra ambitious when making my list of things to do in the Fall, but I think this is the year I might be able to cross off
almost everything on my top 10 list.
- Go to my 10 year high school reunion (When did this happen?)
- Visit the Arboretum to see the pumpkin exhibit
- Have a pumpkin carving party
- Make three new crock pot recipes
- Continue my five days a week at Core Power Yoga. Have I told y’all that I am obsessed?!
- Clean out my closet and streamline my Fall wardrobe.
- Go apple picking
- Explore more of my city. Take a weekend to visit all the art museums in Dallas.
- Take a day trip to Fort Worth (I cannot believe I have only been once since moving to Dallas)
- Host a Friendsgiving fête
What big plans do you have this Fall?
xox- a dash of details