When it comes to investment pieces, I tend to do A LOT of research before pulling the trigger on an item. Here are the 10 pieces I think you should invest in for Fall/Winter that will last you for years to come.
1. The Slip dress: Spend a little extra to get quality fabric that hugs in all the right places. I love the tee under a slip dress trend, too. This dress will stand the test of time so it is worth every penny.
2. OTK boots: Stuart Weitzman does it best. The Lowland style are thigh high and can be worn with dresses, leggings or jeans. A pair of black suede ones are on the top of my list. If you want a little more durability, opt for the black leather.
3. A Camel Sweater: a camel sweater looks so chic with white jeans. The neutral color can be worn with black, brown or white. It is a must have for the season. Invest in a good quality fabric that will stand the test of time.
4. A Black Bag: I treated myself to a Celiné bag three years ago after getting a promotion (girls gotta treat herself!) and it has been the best choice I have made. Find a timeless bag that you will love season after season. My opinion is to stay away from logos and trends when making this purchase.
6. A Camel Coat: While it is not cold enough to wear a coat everyday in Dallas, it is a great idea to invest in one good quality coat. This camel color is something that will last you for years to come.
8. Vinter’s Daughter: This face serum has the beauty blogsphere buzzing. I am intrigued.
9. A Cozy Cardigan: This is something I wear at home on the weekends or pair with leather leggings for a night out. It is something that will be a wardrobe staple for years.
Are there any big ticket items you want this season?
xox- a dash of details