Anyone else keep catching themselves getting distracted by online shopping lately? I am loving everything this season has to offer and my closet is thanking me. Cooler weather always tends to draw me back to a more minimalistic style. Whether it be a great pair of jeans and a chunky sweater or a black shift dress and booties; I tend to keep my closet very lean during the Fall and Winter months.
1. I am loving this embroidered tee trend. These from The Atelier are by far my favorite.
2. This girly girl dress is everything. It is going to be on major repeat in my closet this season. Oh, and it’s under $50!
3. My new iPhone arrives today and I will be in desperate need of some protection. The last thing I want is to drop it on the first day. How cute is this case from Minnie and Emma? I love the monogram style.
5. Velvet is one of the biggest trends this season. While I typically straw away from the trends, I love the classic style of this dress. Also, I love how they styled it with a white button down under to keep it casual.
7. Give me that glow. I have been a long time fan of Tata Harper. Not only are her products all natural, but they really do wonders on your skin. This mask was voted one of Allure’s best of beauty products. It is really worth every penny.
8. How cute are these tassel earrings?
x0x- a dash of details