Happy First Friday of the year. I feel like this short week at work has been the most productive week since the beginning of the holiday season. This weekend I am eager to continue to tackle some projects at home. I can’t wait to start sharing some pictures of our (somewhat slow) progress we have made on the blog. Here is what we have completed so far: Last weekend Patrick built our beautiful farmhouse table, stained the bedroom furniture, painted the downstairs bathroom white and I was inspired by Little Green Notebook’s Ikea Hack Desk project (maybe one of my favorite additions to my office). Let’s just say we made some major progress at the end of 2012.
To kick off 2013, I have some big plans for this weekend:
– Paint my office this color
– Hang all of our artwork in the office and kitchen
– Work on some DIY art projects for my new IKEA frames
– Pick up my cowhide rugs (similar here) that are finally ready
– Go antique shopping to find the perfect coffee table in the West Bottoms
– Clean out my closet and donate to one of my favorite local charities
– Try to relax and refresh as much as possible
I hope you all have a fabulous First Friday of the new year!
xox- a dash of details